24/09/2009

because I'm getting old and want to feel young

things I do want for my birthday

Hats! You all know I love them!
Shoes - Nike Hi-tops all the way there
Stretchers - I'm still down a 10mm taper, but I should have that soon (unless ebay people are lying bastards) so I'll have 2 18mm holes, and 2 8mm I like metal tunnels, but if you want to be more fun, go for it.
I like books, but don't go to waterstones, grab a sneaky deal at a secondhand bookshop ;)
ACCESSORIES! I'm a big girl at heart, so phat accesorises make my smile. Stupid scene necklaces probably won't get worn, but belt buckles, bandanas and hats are good. I don't wear stuff on my wrist much, but a nice watch would be cool, doubt anyone can afford that though! I think I'd have to be with you as well, my tastes are undefinable.
Guitar related goodies! Picks, Strings, straps, leads, fancy majiggers, and do-dads are all cool
PC games - because they never seem to work unless they're legal. CODWAW, Bloodbowl, or anything that looks cool and has sweet online capabilities
Same goes for xBox games, an xBox live membership would be pretty hot. I NEED skate 2 btw, my disc is lost somewhere :(
TATTOO DESIGNS! Draw me something fit and I'll get it ;)
and that's all I can think of atm

Things I do not want!

I know it's sounds dickish, but it'll save you money!
NO CARDS - I hate these things, it's just really expensive paper, it's fine in an office or something, but I'd much rather a letter than a card, put some thought in :P
No gimmicks - you know what I mean, little electronic bits of tat, or things which are fun for 10 mins... Give me a nice hug instead ;)
No clothing without approval, I don't want you spending loads on something I don't like, and as I'm well fussy, I probably won't like it :P
CDs/DVDs - I aquire these from other sources.

yeah, I'll add more as I think :)

Writing like a 14 year old girl makes me feel younger btw

No comments: