23/12/2009

The Future... again

I've been reading some interesting articles this morning and in my blogging frenzy I've decided that it'd be quite nice to have some sort of plan for the coming year or two. I have no idea how much I can realistically manage, but here it goes:

Jan - June - Keep working at the IFPI untill my placement is all done, then leave a bit early and...

June - Sept - go somewhere and do something! Not sure what yet, could be backpacking round europe, hitching across the states, working in the rainforest, an internship in Canada, Austrailia or New Zealand, 3 months out of this country to really experience a something new.

Sept - Oct - Back to brum, find somewhere to live with the coolest people, find people to make the best band in the world.

Oct - April - Finish my degree, work hard and do well, might as well get a decent degree here!

April - November - all about the band! Get a part time job to keep me in the money while working hard everyday to get the band off the ground (members will be important) If the band isn't doing too well then focus on the promotions, if that's also not going well, then move to Cornwall during the summer monthes and rent a place with my friends. All get part-time jobs and party on the beach everyday!

November - March - if band is looking hopefull then tour. If not, then Ski season! 5 months in the snow with a board on my feet and a bar to keep me in money.

March - ermm.... realise I have no money left, move back in with my dad? Or realise I have no money, crash on someones floor untill I find a job - that sounds like a good plan.

so that'd be March 1012 - we'll all be dead then!

No comments: