30/05/2010

Bye Facebook...

So today I left facebook, it feels kinda good.

It came after two boys who couldn't get their noses off their iphones for more than 10 mins at a time. The site has become a drag, so I'm going back to the old school, y'know, like phoning people n shit!

I spend far too much time sitting in front of my computer, so before I waste my summer away, I'm taking a step away.

There's plenty of other ways to get hold of me, my number, msn and email address is all still on my page, so if you wanna chat, just hit me up.

I'm hoping that this move will help me be a little more creative with my time, perhaps spend more time playing bass, writing songs, or even actually writing letters. I want to bring back the letter writing thing, so I promise this:

Anyone who sends me a postal address will have a letter to them!

I will want a reply though :P

I still love you all, I just don't care what you had for diner ;)

No comments: