16/10/2011

ermmmmm

I was going to write a blog post yesterday, but I have already forgotten what it was going to be about...

Fundraising perhaps, and my experience with it so far. Well, it's hardly a job to be proud of, but it pays well enough and thanks to free accommodation I'm saving loads of money. Plus I'm getting to travel lots too, off to Port McQuarie later today after one night in Sydney. Last week we were in a small town called Terrigal which was right on the beach and the hostel had free surfboards so we managed to get a bit of surfing in, although the waves were tiny!

I'd actually recommend it to people looking for work here, it gives you a chance to meet some pretty cool people as well.

Looking forward to travelling more, and hopefully finding some more girls!

No comments: