04/11/2011

Why Blog?

I got asked the other day why I write a blog and a journal... I was a bit lost really...

I have lots of different profiles and places on the internet, all that I use in different ways and for very different purposes

Journal - my personal notes, nothing really interesting and mostly written when I've got bored of reading and have nothing else to do. Documenting where I am, what I'm doing, how I feel. Sometimes it gets a bit emo and serious, but I'm usually too lazy to write in it.

Blogger - most of my rants and thoughts that I want people to know go here. Again I'm pretty lazy, and I only know of three people reading them (Alan, Tom and Rhianna - hello!) But I like to put down in writing these little rants that I have. It was supposed to be about music and all that, but there's too many people doing that better, so it's just what I want.

Tumblr - cool stuff I see on tumblr, this is more for me than anyone else - a collection of the best stuff I find online. Mostly snowboarding videos. Occasionally I get a pang of politics or the need to rant to a larger audience, so I post shit on there. I like to tell people what to listen to as well.

Twitter - well.... I don't get this anymore, the only good things are links...

Facebook - it's a promotions tool, so have lots of friends so you can promote to them, or ask favours! It really is a good way to keep in touch, but don't take it too seriously. Also, very good for checking out girls/stalking/perving... It's kinda nice to see what others are up to as well, if you care...

Hotmail - well, that's my email...

Not sure why I wrote this, but I'm sure someone will read it... maybe

No comments: