19/05/2008

I was thinking this morning about wh I have this blog. I guess it's mostly so when people type my name into google they have something decent to read, and more importantly, a way to get in contact with me (or my bands). If that is the purpose of this blog then updating it is really quite unnessesary and the content doesn't really matter. But just in case anyone out there is reading it. Hello.

Seen lots of bands this week. I seriously recomend Cancer Bats, Johnny Truant, Sonic Boom Six, The JB Conspiracy and Cobra Starship. I may be recomending more tonight after the show, I'm off to see GIAN presnts. Its only £5 and my mate needs me to buy his ticket.

This is probably the worst place I've ever been sat to type. My arms hurt. A lot. Technology Innovaton centre... but still not upgraded to IE 7 let alone gone to Vista. Sucks.

Enough rambling? ok

No comments: