03/05/2009

Comfortable?

I wasn't last night

I guess someone who is truely confident will be comfortable in every situation. Last Night I dressed up as a pirate, and while people said it looked good, I felt pretty unhappy. I made me think - I'm a confident person, I get on well with people and I very much enjoy my life, but remove me from my comfort zone, and will I be the same? Or will I collapse into a neurotic, self hating wreck?

I don't think I would, but I'm gunna be trying it anytime soon!

IN OTHER NEWS

I'm attempting to book ATWE a tour atm, I need dates in the UK and perhaps a tour support to come with us. As well as that, I need to sort out a van and make sure everyone can make it! Check out

At The Waters Edge - Facebook
At The Waters Edge - Myspace
and VsVsVs Booking - Myspace


ALSO!

SCRUFFY MURPHYS 13th MAY



For everyone that's reading these posts on facebook, they get imported from a blog, I import it to save effort, not so everyone reads it.

No comments: