30/05/2009

the fun you can have with girls

this is a rather self-indulgent post.

I'm rather annoyed, that through no fault (other than perhaps a slight forgetfulness) I feel beat down because I've done something wrong.

I can't be assed to explain the situation, but I sure feel I'm getting made the villan for no reason. I know life isn't fair but there's a limit.

I'm really looking forward to my holiday now, it'll be really nice to get away, and to see my dad and while I'm really going to miss some people (they know who they are) I'm going to really enjoy not organising anything. I tend to end up taking charge, and as soon as you do, you do it wrong. It's impossible to please all parties, and the more you try, the worse it gets.

Last night I shouldn't have bothered to try and organise going to the pub. I should have stuck with the plan that was made for me, even if it did mean leaving people out. It would've worked out a lot easier if I just hadn't bothered. How silly of me to try and include all my friends.

No comments: