08/07/2010

lame thing...

I've edited this pretty heavily to make it work for the UK, and to get rid of the shit questions


.Time: 22:41
.Hair: Different, still blond
.Last Dream: I don't/don't remember dreams
.Favourite drink: Coke
.Dream/goal: Professional Musician, not famous, but living on it
.Room I'm in: My bedroom
.Fears: I have no irrational fears
.Where I want to be in 6 years: Playing bass, or snowboarding
.One of your wish list items: For my ears to stretch to 25mm already
.Hometown: Launceston, Cornwall
.Last thing I did? Had diner with my girlfriend and read a comic on the tube
.Wearing: It's hot, so just shorts
.TV: Doesn't exist
.Pets: None, but the housemates have 3 cats and 2 goldfish
.Computer: Self-built (with help!) PC and Macbook
.Life: Is great
.Mood: Happy, but nervous
.Missing: a couple people
.Car: Only car I owned was a ford fiesta, it was awesome
.Favourite store: Forbidden Planet
.Summer: Is wasted on the brits
.Favourite colour: No idea
.Last time I laughed: At dinner
.Last time I cried: I shed a tear or two last night
.Three people who email: Sarah, Rob, Scott, Chris, Matt, Elyssha, Leo
.Favourite foods: Chocolate ice cream, Curry, meatball marinara
.Three places I would rather be right now: Whistler, with sarah, on stage
.Three people I think will respond: Sarah, Sam, erm...


100 TRUTHS:

001. Real name: Benjamin Robert Duff
002. Nickname(s): Terra
004. Zodiac sign: Libra
005. Male or female: Male
006. Primary School: St. Catherines
007. Secondary School: Wadebridge School
008. College: Wadebridge 6th Form
009. University: Aston, then Birmingham City University
010. Hair colour: Brownish ginger, but bleached blond
011. Hair style: Mostly shaved, with a top
012. Loud or Quiet: Loud
013. Sweats or Jeans: Jeans
014. Phone or Camera: Phone
015. Health freak: No
016. Drink/Smoke: No
017. Crush: I guess it is
018. A Night in or out: Out
019. Piercings: Snakebites, double nostril, nostril, 2x8mm stretch + 2x24mm stretchers, upper ear, tongue, 2xlorum. Previously, 2xanti-eyebrow, anti tragus, spiderbites.
020. Tattoos: 3 Xs left hand, 'striaght edge' left wrsit, 'Blindfolds aside' outside lower left arm, various geeky symbols around the left elbow, 'We're All Thieves' outside upper left arm, 3 Xs behind left ear, Star left shoulder, lyrics to 'There's Nothing More Romantic Than Watching The World Die' right shoulder, '<3' right side, anti-anti symbol left stomach, cartoon face left knee, 3 Xs left knee, 'K' left ankle, '10001' left ankle, 3 Xs left ankle, stickman left ankle, rose right calf, 'edge' inside lip.
021. Work at: IFPI
022. Single or relationship: Relationship

FIRSTS:
023. First piercing: Upper ear
024. First best friend: Ian Horn
025. First award: No idea
026. First crush: Jessica... something, about year 5
027. First pet: Ginger cat, Tammy
030. First big birthday: Played a gig for my friends in the bar I worked on the 18th

CURRENTLY:
049. Eating: Nothing
050. Drinking: Nothing
052. I'm about to: Play left4Dead2
053. Listening: Circa Survive - Juturna
055. Waiting for: Recording with A City Within at the weekend
056. Looking forward to: Our first gig next week, and leaving work
057. Loving: Music, as always, and maybe the girl just a little

YOUR FUTURE
058. Kids: adopting, lets not crowd this world anymore, and saving a kid from a shit life would be so rewarded
059. Marriage: I don't know
060. Careers: Musician (I wish!) Snowboarding instructor, music label A&R

WHICH IS BETTER?:
068. Lips or eyes: Eyes
070. Shorter or taller? Shorter than me
072. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneous
073. Nice stomach or nice arms: Both
074. Sensitive or loud: Loud
075. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship, but only recently!
076. Trouble maker or hesitant: Trouble maker
077. Skinny or muscular: Skinny

HAVE YOU EVER?:
078. Been in love: I don't know
079. Cheated on someone: Yes
080. Lost glasses/contacts: Don't need them
081. Ran away from home: No
082. Held a weapon for self defence: No
083. Killed somebody: No
084. Broken someone's heart: I've been told so, but it seems to be better now
085. Been arrested: No
087. Cried when someone died: My Mum
088. Kissed someone when not in a relationship: Yes

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
089. Yourself: Completely
090. Miracles: No, there is no chance in the world only unpredictability
091. Love at first sight: No
092. Heaven: No
093. Santa Claus: No
094. Sex on first date: Yes
095. Kissing on the first date: Yes
096. Tooth fairy: No
097. God: No

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
098. Is there one person you want to be with right now: Yes
099. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life: It's been a rough week or two, but I wouldn't change my life for the world
100. Are you a massive loser? Clearly...

No comments: