23/06/2008

Leg!-End X

Well, it's one of my bands last gigs next week. I'll rather sad about it actually, but I feel it is for the best. With two members going away it's too much to try and replace them, and with a name as silly as ours, it's probably not a bad idea! I've had some great times with the band, including one of my two best gigs (Astonbury 2008) and got some great friends out of it. I'll miss playing, but the songs will live on in our hearts, and maybe on record too if I get organised enough!

The last gig is on the 2nd of July in the Sound Bar in Birmingham. It'd mean a lot to me if you were there.

Leg!-End X are truely legends, everyone that's ever played, and been a part of the band is a legend, and Steve-O the man behind it all, the driving force and inspiration should go down in history.

Best frontman in the world, just the worst at it!

Love you LEX!

No comments: