23/06/2008

My Face!!!!

So, most of you that know me will know I had a nice piercing below my left eye. It looked well sexy and all that. Well yesterday I went kite-boarding with housemate Tim, we quickly abandoned the board though as boards are slow and the wind was fast. We took it in turns getting some pretty cool jumps, moon landing stylee and dicking about. There's a few videos that may be added to facebook later. It was all going well, untill a rather big gust pulled me up, and while in the air the kite decided to nose dive, pulling me much faster than expected and causing me to face plant nicely into the field. Thankfully I missed all the cow shit, but on landing my piercing was ripped out. Cue cries of 'Gnarly' and 'Extreme' while my face bled. After packing up, and finding the bar that used to be in me (still with bits of me attached!) we went to the pub for a quick drink and for me to clean up. The nice guy behind the bar gave me a lovely big blue plaster to put on. Post drinks we went for a board, although Sutton park is rather too flat in the majority for anything good. Still had some fun though.

Good day!

No comments: