01/01/2009

I found a cool website today. It made me lqtm.

http://www.wikihow.com/Be-a-Scene-Kid

and this is my comment on it.

This is really a waste of time, anyone that wants to be scene and needs a guide is clearly not going to pass it off as being scene!

I'm pretty sure people think I'm scene, but I've never tried to do it, infact, my hair is a kind of a joke! Still I really love my music and dress is a way that allows people to see that. Clothing and hair are easy to change, but show some commitment to a style. Tattoos and piercing however show a real dedication, someone with scene tattoos or huge flesh tunnels is clearly going to have more credibility than those without simply because they're put the time, effore, money and their bodies into that choice. Just like sXe kids aren't truely sXe untill they get the tattoo, scene shows this dedication in the same way!

It got me thinking about shit like that... and makes me wanna stretch my ears more, and get my new tattoo soon!

No comments: