26/10/2008

Stress

Right now, I feel awful. I don't normally feel awful, but there are a few things that really really fuck me off.

and what's fucking me off right now? The fact that niether of my house mates will do any FUCKING CLEANING! Having a house in a mess really stresses me out, I mean, really fucking stresses me out. I can't concentrate unless I hide in my room and pretend it's not there. But do either of my housemates give a shit about this? Clearly not, because despite asking nicely, whining like a bitch, complaining a lot, telling them to do it directly, and shouting at them, one has fucked off to do coursework and the other is sitting in the longue doing fuck all.

They had a band practice this weekend, so understandably they couldn't do much cleaning, and the house got in a mess with the extra people and the lack of time to tidy. BUT one person had time to make a fucking roast dinner, and leave shit all over the kitchen in the process, and when I got home today they were both dicking about. Leaving my PA on, wasting electricity and leaving the band room as a fucking shit tip.

I Hope this rant will make them realise how much this gets to me.

I FUCKING HATE MESS. SO FUCKING CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSLEVES!

When I come home I want to be able to relax, and I cannot relax in this shithole.

No comments: