10/03/2010

2 and a bit days to go!

right now I've got about 54 hours and 41 minutes to go :D

Nearly done. I'm actually starting to think this was kinda worth it! I've raised quite a bit of money and I should be able to raise as much again (so long as all you buggers that promised actually do donate!) I've proven to myself that I have self-control, I'm not a sex addict, and it's even started to put my priorities. I always used to say 'Bros before Hoes' (sorry to be so crude) but now I know it. Well, more like friends before a fuck, but the meaning is pretty much the same.

My friends are some of the greatest, so I'd rather not fuck them over, especially for just a shag. I might fuck 'em over for a 3way with japanese twins though - sorry guys!

However, I haven't felt that life changing epiphany I was kinda hoping for. I haven't been struck with the idea that a wife and kids is what I want. I'm still going to be the same old me, but I do intend to be a nicer person, so if I say something nice, just take the compliment, it doesn't always mean I'm hitting on you!

We'll see where things go after my holidays, I hope my life continues to be as awesome as it has been the last year or so :D

If you still haven't donated - please do! www.justgiving.com/40days

LOVE

No comments: