12/03/2010

FUCK FUCK FUCK!

I can have a wank soon!!!! Yes! So happy about that you have no idea!

but, other than the massive joy of being free of these damn restrictions I don't feel all that great, I have raised a fair bit for charity, and I'm hoping to raise more. But I certainly haven't gone through any big life changing moments, really I've just been me, but with extra mood swings. So to any guy thinking of doing similar, don't bother! Seriously, it's just like life, but without wanking or sex, and those are two of favourite things!

Fuck, I like SEX!

Anyway, I did it, I put myself through all this shit to raise some money, so you bastards had better donate!

Much love to everyone who has, and all those that have been cool in other ways. Even all you cute girls that have taunted me so!

No comments: