01/03/2010

This is getting hard!

Ok, I've done all of feburary - that's good, I've got about 10 and a half days left to go, but dispite the finishing line being finally in sight, It's getting really hard.

For all of you that wanted me to suffer, you can feel happy in yourselves, because I really am! I feel down a lot of the time, I'm finding it hard to concentrate on things, I am constantly getting aroused, and most disgustingly, getting messy :\ It's horrible and embarrassing, and something which I wasn't expecting to be so bad. My balls and now really sensitive, and my dick hurts after I've had a piss.

THIS IS NOT RIGHT!

I can't wait for this to be over, after going through so much I'm not gunna give up now. I can't and I won't.

This is day 29 of my torture - please donate, seeing that total rise is the only thing keeping me sane!

www.justgiving.com/40days

No comments: