24/02/2010

A Sexless Update

It's day 24, over halfway, but not over the hard part. This challenge is getting harder and harder every day. I'm meeting more and more people and wanting more and more to busy with them. The idea of having a wank is something that almost makes me nervous with anticipation, I really want to, but now I've lasted this long it seems like such a waste.

I'm a little dissapointed by the amount that's been donated, I was hoping to get a bit more by now, but I do know a lot of people that have promised to donate some. Hopefully if all of them keep their word I'll break that £500 mark.

Some of you have asked why I choose Cancer Research to raise money for, it's great charity, that is making decent developments, and could stop the suffering of hundreds of thousands of people. But more than that, some of you already know, but I lost my Mum to cancer. This project is now too close to me to turn my back on, so no matter how sexy the girl, failing to me, would be like failing my Mum. Something I simply won't do. Some of you will understand what it's like to lose a parent, and this is my way of making her proud - so please help me do so.

This really means a lot to me, so every bit of support, and every donation, no matter how small really does help.

Thanks again to everyone who has donated, and to everyone who has shown their support in other ways.

Love to you all :) (but not physically obviously!)

www.justgiving.com/40days

No comments: