21/02/2010

HALF WAY!

Yeaaaaah Boi!

So, I've reached the halfway point and I'm still going strong. I don't feel too affected by it personally, other than the constant urge to have a wank that is, and and wanting to have sex with pretty much every girl I see. Still, I'd like to think my standards are still pretty reasonable, it's the cute ones that are really screwing with my head.

I seem to be meeting more cool girls recently, which is a little annoying! Oh well, I'm gunna be on fire once this is over!

Anyway - Please please please donate some money, I'm halfway through and I've not got half the money yet, so if you were waiting to donate, now is a good time! It doesn't matter how much, anything from 20p to £200 is welcome, it's just great to know you support me.

And thanks to all the people that I've spoken to, it really does mean a lot to hear encouragement.

Peace and love (of the non-physical kind)

No comments: